Fenix TK22R is a 3200 lumen rechargeable tactical / duty torch featuring the patented Fenix FlexiSensa rotary control switch. This allows the user to toggle between Tactical, Duty and Lock modes via swift single-handed tail cap operation.
The FlexiSensa switch is paired with a tactical push button switch which controls momentary - constant on/off and cycles between brightness levels / strobe output. An intelligent memory circuit remembers your last brightness setting including instant strobe.
Fenix TK22R features a stainless steel bezel with inlaid tungsten glass breakers plus dual springs in the battery compartment to provide stable battery contact during recoil and impact, ensuring an excellent electrical connection under all conditions.
Adding to the extreme durability of this flashlight, the USB-C charging socket is located under a waterproof screw cover and the socket itself is also waterproof.
* Fenix ARB-L21-5000 V2 high power 21700 battery included
* 3.5 hour charge time from empty
* Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
* Rotary Flexi Sensa mode switch with Lock - Duty - Tactical modes
* Last mode memory - remembers your brightness level including strobe
* Instant Strobe
* Electronic over heat protection
* Hidden USB-C charge port under screw cap offers dual waterproofing
* Charge level / battery level LED under screw cap
* Overheat protection at 60 degrees C
* Dual battery compartment springs for recoil / impact protection
* 1m impact rated
* Waterproof IP68 (2m depth)
Fenix TK22R Operation:
Gently press the tactical tail switch to silently and momentarily turn on the light at the preset level in Tactical or Duty modes. Release the switch to turn off.
Fully press the tactical switch until it clicks, the light will be activated constantly. Click the switch again to turn off.
Rotate the FlexiSensa control switch to move between Lock, Duty, and Tactical settings.
With the light switched on (full click), tap the tactical push button switch to cycle through Turbo - Strobe. The light memorizes the last selected output (Including Strobe)
With the light switched on (full click), tap the tactical push button switch to cycle between Turbo-High-Med and Low Modes. The light memorizes the last selected output.
In any state, rotate the FlexiSensa switch to Lock Mode to turn off and lock the flashlight.
By leaving the tactical click switch pressed, the Flexi Sensa rotary switch can be used for on / off and instant access to pre set Duty and Tactical mode outputs
For full product details please refer to the user manual in the images area.