Fenix LR60R is a versatile professional lighting instrument designed for search and rescue use in harsh environments. The torch features a core 3000 lumen, 1000 metre spotlight surrounded by 3 banks of high power floodlight LED's. The spot and flood beams can be used separately, or combined in Turbo Mode for a maximum boost output of 21000 lumens. A unique mechanical rotary switch at the neck of the searchlight controls all functions with a simple twist.
Perhaps the ultimate practical searchlight for long duration search and rescue use, the large capacity replaceable rechargeable battery delivers enough energy to drive a powerful 1000 lumen beam out to a range range of up to 607 metres for over 10 hours! For extreme range, ramp up to the 3000 lumen search beam and reach out 1000 metres.
Using a separate 20-30,000 mAh battery pack or portable power station with USB-C out, Fenix LR60R can be re charged in the field in just 1.5 hours.
Lumen output, remaining battery level and remaining run time are displayed on the built-in Oled screen for effective power management.
SOS: 300 lumens
Strobe: (spot and flood) 9000 lumens
Fenix LR60R features:
* Oled smart display of lumen output, remaining battery level and remaining run time
* Supplied with Fenix ARB-L56-4000, 14.4v 4000 mAh replaceable battery
* 45w fast charging. Can be re charged in just 1.5 hours with suitable charger
* Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
* Intelligent brightness downshift. Prevents damage to torch and any surface within 60mm
* Intelligent overheat protection at 60c
* Low voltage warning
* Mechanical rotary switch controls all modes
* Dual USB-out for use as a power bank. USB-C fast discharge at 45w, USB-A discharge at 20w
* Operating temperature: -35 to +45c
* IP68 waterproof - 2m depth for 4 hrs
* Impact resistant to 1m
* Removable carry handle and shoulder strap supplied
* Tripod socket for static use
With the flashlight switched off, rotate the mechanical rotary switch to any output to turn on the
With the flashlight switched on, rotate the mechanical rotary switch to "0" to turn off the flashlight.
With the light switched off, rotate the mechanical rotary switch clockwise to turn on the light and enter the Search mode.
With the light switched off, rotate the mechanical rotary switch counterclockwise to turn on the light and enter the Camp mode.
With the light switched off, rotate the mechanical rotary switch clockwise to enter the Search mode and select Eco→Low→Med→High→Turbo.
With the light switched off, rotate the mechanical rotary switch counterclockwise to enter the Camp mode and select Med→High→Turbo→SOS→Strobe.
For full product details please refer to the user manual in the images area.