Fenix HL32R-T is a premier quality, ultra light trail running head torch featuring dual beams and dual power options.
The supplied Fenix ARB-LP1900, 1900 mAh Li-Poly battery delivers high brightness and extended run times. The ARB-LP1900 battery can be fully recharged from flat in only 3 hours using the included USB-C charging cable and your mobile phone charger, whilst the removable battery design enables fast swapping for a spare LP1900 or 3 x AAA batteries.
The powerful main beam and wide flood beam LED's are directly mounted into a beautifully cast, ultra light magnesium alloy premium head casing. The use of magnesium gives effective LED heat sinking for extended high output and increased service life, all without a weight penalty.
Each beam features 3 brightness settings, and for extended use either beam will last up to 20 hours at the 70 lumen medium setting. Plenty of light to get you through extended running sessions.
Fenix HL32R-T headlamp incorporates a frequency sensor which proportionally increases output when the wearer is running at between 150 and 220 strides a minute, lighting the trail further ahead when you pick up the pace.
As a Fenix Trail Edition, HL32R-T includes the superb Fenix BOA headband system incorporating on the go adjustment of tension with a simple twist for an exact fit. The headband itself is a wider design, dispersing load over a wider area for greater comfort.
Fenix HL32R-T performance:
Low: 70 lumens (20 hrs) - 38m beam (can be used while charging)
Med: 200 lumens (8 hrs) - 66m beam
High: 800 lumens (3 hrs total inc temperature and battery level step downs) - 132m beam
Fenix tested run times at each output level are achieved by switching the light on and letting it run uninterrupted until the battery is drained as per the ANSI standard. Re setting the torch to a higher power level during operation will reduce these run times. Run times will vary due to the frequency sensor function.
Fenix HL32R-T other features:
* Superb cast magnesium alloy head. Effective LED heatsink and ultra light weight
* Individual beam switches (Please note - beams cannot be used together)
* Low mode of 5 lumens flood light or 70 lumens main beam can be used while charging. Great for keeping your run going indefinitely
* Intelligent memory circuit on main beam
* 3 hour USB-C fast charging of included ARB-LP1900 battery (If using AAA batteries, Do Not attempt to charge them in the headlamp)
* Reverse polarity battery protection
* Breathable reflective headband. Comfortable and highly visible
* Headband removable for cleaning
* Lock out function for safe transportation
* Wide -35 to 45c operating temperature
* 2m drop tested
* IP66 weatherproof
With great features, light weight and excellent performance, Fenix HL32R-T is a superb trail running choice, also ideal for hiking, mountaineering and general use.
For full product details please refer to the user manual in the images area.
Removable rechargeable battery
Additional Battery Type
3 x AAA Alkaline / NimH batteries (10440 sized Li-ion batteries must NOT be used in this product)