Fenix CL28R is a powerful, directional LED lantern that's built tough and ideal for industrial, car maintenance, camping and home use. Fully variable brightness and colour temperature give you complete control, whilst the 160 degree wide beam lights a large area.
With outstanding features, this is one versatile lighting instrument.
* Variable light output from 10 to 2000 lumens
* Stepless brightness adjustment
* Wide range colour temperature adjustment from cool to warm light
* 160 degree wide area beam angle
* 9 lumen red light
* 10,000 mAh large capacity battery
* Magnetic 360 degree swivel handle with tripod socket for convenient mounting
* Works as a power bank with output via USB-A or USB-C
* IP66 rating, protected against heavy rain and splashes
* 1.5m drop tested for durability
* 50,000 hours LED life
CL28R features 2 rotary dials, one for stepless brightness adjustment and one for stepless colour temperature adjustment. A push button mounted at the top of the colour temperature dial activates the secondary red light.
Between the rotary controls you'll find a standard USB socket and a USB-C socket. CL28R's USB-C socket can be used for charging the light and as a power bank output, whilst the standard USB-A socket functions as a power bank output.
With stepless brightness and colour temperature control, run times will vary widely according to output setting. Please refer to the run time graph below for performance at High - Mid and Low settings. Brightness will step down as per the graph to protect the light from over temperature and increase run time (measured to the ANSI standard)
High: 2000 lumens (9 hrs continuous run time including step downs)
Mid: 1000 lumens (10 hrs continuous run time including step downs) Low: 10 lumens (15 days continuous run time)
Red constant: 9 lumens (7 days continuous run time)
Red Flash: 9 lumens (14 days continuous run time)
Rotary switch 'A' at right of casing:
Rotate clockwise to activate white light mode (click), then continue rotating to increase brightness. Rotate counter clockwise to reduce brightness, rotate fully counter clockwise (click) to switch off.
Rotary switch B at left of casing:
Rotate counter clockwise for warm white light. Rotate clockwise for cool white light (fully variable between 2700 and 6500K)
With the light switched off, press and hold the button to activate red light mode.Click the button to cycle between constant-on and red flash. Press and hold the button again to switch off red light mode.
Intelligent memory circuit: When switching on the white light, the last selected colour temperature will be remembered.
* Charging cable supplied. A USB mobile phone charger or similar is required to charge this product.
* Plug the USB-A end of the supplied cable into the charger, then plug the USB-C end of the cable into the CL28R to begin charging.
* Charge status is indicated by the 4 lights on the front of the unit.
* The lantern can be used at lower levels while charging.
* Supports fast charging protocols: PD3.0/PD2.0, QC3.0/QC2.0.
Power bank function:
* The lantern stops discharging when the internal battery voltage reaches 2.9v to protect the batteries.
* The lantern can be operated whilst using the power bank function.
* Supports fast discharging protocols: PD3.0/PD2.0, QC3.0/QC2.0.
* Discharging performance: 5V.3A (max), 9V/2A (max), 12V/1.5A (max).
* The USB-A and USB-C ports cannot be used simultaneously.
* The 4 lights on the front of the unit will cycle from high to low to indicate discharging status
Fenix CL28R is a terrific work and leisure product. Built tough for daily use and handy for those unexpected lighting emergencies. Stand it on a shelf, fix it to a tripod or snap the magnetic handle to a steel surface and you're good to go.
For full product details please refer to the user manual in the images area.